Shaoxing Julong Trading Co., Ltd.
Main products:Shirt,Jeans,Shorts
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Zhen Zheping
  • Company Name : Shaoxing Julong Trading Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-575-85336255
  • Fax : 86-575-85336259
  • Address : Zhejiang,Shaoxing,Room 602,Building No.9,KuaiGeYuan, Yuecheng District,Shaoxing City,Zhejiang,China
  • Country/Region : China

2012 fancy men's match cargo pants

2012 fancy men's match cargo pants
Product Detailed
men's twill cargo pants 1.Fabric is 100% cotton 32 X 21" twill 2.Match cargo pocket

men's twill cargo pants

 

Fabric:100%cotton

 

200g  weight

 

Cross ring or slub

 

size:32  34 36 38 40 42 44 46 you can choose the spec.

 washing:enzyme wash

  

Detail:the cargo pants have a more pocket 

  

  

Trims:

Button:buttons and rivets with diamond,colorful paint,

Zipper:brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter;

Label:main label,carelabel,washing label.size label.flag label,metal label;

Hangtag

 

  

Packing:

 one piece in one polybag or packed as per your requirment;

 

  

Leading time:

30-45 days after samples are completely approved and all details

 are absolutely confirmed

 

 Payment:T/T

T/T:30%deposite upon approval of pp sample,remaining 70% before shipment

 

The current exchange rate is depend on 1 USD=6.29RMB

 

 

production procedure

paper pattern>cutting>sewing>testing>washing>finishing>cut the line>inspection>packing>delivering

 

 

Remark:

---welcome to your design;

---We boast patten technicians with 8years experience;

---We have our owm sampling department;

---We can help you to develop photo samples/sale sample/Ppsamples etc;

---Our main oversea markets are Europe,America,Russia etc

---Large quantity enjoy large discount;

---We have our own brand:IN

---Welcome to OEM/OBM/ODM business

 

 

( function(){ var aBigImageSrc = [ 'http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v2/566426960_1/2012_fancy_men_s_match_cargo_pants.jpg' , 'http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v2/566426960_2/2012_fancy_men_s_match_cargo_pants.jpg' , 'http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v2/566426960_3/2012_fancy_men_s_match_cargo_pants.jpg' ]; var oProductShow = new AE.run.minisite.productShow(); oProductShow.init( { 'aImgSrc': aBigImageSrc } ); } )(); 2012 fancy men's match cargo pants



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.