Shaoxing Julong Trading Co., Ltd.
Main products:Shirt,Jeans,Shorts
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Zhen Zheping
  • Company Name : Shaoxing Julong Trading Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-575-85336255
  • Fax : 86-575-85336259
  • Address : Zhejiang,Shaoxing,Room 602,Building No.9,KuaiGeYuan, Yuecheng District,Shaoxing City,Zhejiang,China
  • Country/Region : China

Newest crinkle ladies casual pants

Newest crinkle ladies casual pants
Product Detailed
Newest ladies sexy casual pants --100%cotton --Hem have elastic --Fancy and comfortable fabirc

Newest crinkle ladies casual pants

 

 

Fabric:100%cotton 

staple rayon

 

 

 

 

Have the elastic on the hem

 

 

  

Packing:

 one piece in one polybag or packed as per your requirment;

 

  

Leading time:

30-45 days after samples are completely approved and all details

 are absolutely confirmed

 

 Payment:T/T or L/C

T/T:30%deposite upon approval of pp sample,remaining 70% before shipment

L/C:Irrevocable L/C at sight

The current exchange rate is depend on 1 USD=6.29RMB

 

 

production procedure

paper pattern>cutting>sewing>testing>washing>finishing>cut the line>inspection>packing>delivering

 

 

Remark:

---welcome to your design;

---We boast patten technicians with 8years experience;

---We have our owm sampling department;

---We can help you to develop photo samples/sale sample/Ppsamples etc;

---Our main oversea markets are Europe,America,Russia etc

---Large quantity enjoy large discount;

---We have our own brand:IN

---Welcome to OEM/OBM/ODM business

Newest crinkle ladies casual pants



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.