Shaoxing Julong Trading Co., Ltd.
Main products:Shirt,Jeans,Shorts
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Zhen Zheping
  • Company Name : Shaoxing Julong Trading Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-575-85336255
  • Fax : 86-575-85336259
  • Address : Zhejiang,Shaoxing,Room 602,Building No.9,KuaiGeYuan, Yuecheng District,Shaoxing City,Zhejiang,China
  • Country/Region : China

Spandex/cotton skinny pink pants for ladies

Spandex/cotton skinny pink pants for ladies
Product Detailed
Spandex/cotton skinny pink pants for ladies 1.98%cotton2%spandex 2.Ligjt pink color and you can choose 3.MOQ:500pcs

Spandex/cotton skinny pink pants for ladies

Fabric:98%cotton+2%spandex/stretch

250g  weight

Cross ring or slub

size:36 38 40 42 44 and you can choose the spec.

 washing:enzyme wash+blast+whisker

  

Fitting:skinny fit,straight leg,bloot cut,flares,short,capri;

 

 Washing:

1)Garment wash, enzyme wash,stone wash,bleach wash,snow wash,

chemical wash,destroy wash;

2)Effect:wrisker,hpp,sandblast,hand brush,hand-needle,bake,grinding

3)Color:light blue, blue, dark blue, black,old dying colors;

 

  

Trims:

Button:buttons and rivets with diamond,colorful paint,

Zipper:brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter;

Label:main label,carelabel,washing label.size label.flag label,metal label;

Hangtag

 

  

Packing:

 one piece in one polybag or packed as per your requirment;

 

  

Leading time:

30-45 days after samples are completely approved and all details

 are absolutely confirmed

 

 Payment:T/T or L/C

T/T:30%deposite upon approval of pp sample,remaining 70% before shipment

L/C:Irrevocable L/C at sight

 

 

production procedure

paper pattern>cutting>sewing>testing>washing>finishing>cut the line>inspection>packing>delivering

 

 

Remark:

---welcome to your design;

---We boast patten technicians with 8years experience;

---We have our owm sampling department;

---We can help you to develop photo samples/sale sample/Ppsamples etc;

---Our main oversea markets are Europe,America,Russia etc

---Large quantity enjoy large discount;

---We have our own brand:IN

---Welcome to OEM/OBM/ODM business

Spandex/cotton skinny pink pants for ladies



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.