Shaoxing Julong Trading Co., Ltd.
Main products:Shirt,Jeans,Shorts
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Zhen Zheping
  • Company Name : Shaoxing Julong Trading Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-575-85336255
  • Fax : 86-575-85336259
  • Address : Zhejiang,Shaoxing,Room 602,Building No.9,KuaiGeYuan, Yuecheng District,Shaoxing City,Zhejiang,China
  • Country/Region : China

ladies casual pants

ladies casual pants
Product Detailed
ladies casual pants 1.Fabric :100% mini twill 2.weight:180g 3.MOQ:1000pieces

ladies casual pants


Fabric:100%cotton mini twill

180g  weight



size:25 26 27 28 29 30 and you can choose the spec.

 washing:enzyme wash


Detail:have the fancy belt

Fitting:skinny fit,straight leg,bloot cut,flares,short,capri;




Button:buttons and rivets with diamond,colorful paint,




Label:main label,carelabel,washing label.size label.flag label,metal label;






 one piece in one polybag or packed as per your requirment;


Leading time:


30-45 days after samples are completely approved and all details


 are absolutely confirmed

Payment:T/T or L/C


T/T:30%deposite upon approval of pp sample,remaining 70% before shipment


L/C:Irrevocable L/C at sight


The current exchange rate is depend on 1 USD=6.29RMB

production procedure


paper pattern>cutting>sewing>testing>washing>finishing>cut the line>inspection>packing>delivering



---welcome to your design;


---We boast patten technicians with 8years experience;


---We have our owm sampling department;


---We can help you to develop photo samples/sale sample/Ppsamples etc;


---Our main oversea markets are Europe,America,Russia etc


---Large quantity enjoy large discount;


---We have our own brand:IN


---Welcome to OEM/OBM/ODM business





ladies casual pants

Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.