Shaoxing Julong Trading Co., Ltd.
Main products:Shirt,Jeans,Shorts
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Zhen Zheping
  • Company Name : Shaoxing Julong Trading Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-575-85336255
  • Fax : 86-575-85336259
  • Address : Zhejiang,Shaoxing,Room 602,Building No.9,KuaiGeYuan, Yuecheng District,Shaoxing City,Zhejiang,China
  • Country/Region : China

Hawaiian shirt men's blouse

Hawaiian shirt men's blouse
Product Detailed
Hawaiian shirt men's blouse 1.Fabric:100% cotton 2.the print is very fashion 3.Fit the boys'and mens'

Fabric:100% COTTON

  

  

Packing:

 one piece in one polybag or packed as per your requirment;

 

  

Leading time:

30-45 days after samples are completely approved and all details

 are absolutely confirmed

 

 Payment:T/T or L/C

T/T:30%deposite upon approval of pp sample,remaining 70% before shipment

L/C:Irrevocable L/C at sight

The current exchange rate is depend on 1 USD=6.29RMB

 

 

production procedure

paper pattern>cutting>sewing>testing>washing>finishing>cut the line>inspection>packing>delivering

 

 

Remark:

---welcome to your design;

---We boast patten technicians with 8years experience;

---We have our owm sampling department;

---We can help you to develop photo samples/sale sample/Ppsamples etc;

---Our main oversea markets are Europe,America,Russia etc

---Large quantity enjoy large discount;

---We have our own brand:IN

---Welcome to OEM/OBM/ODM business

Hawaiian shirt men's blouse



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.