Shaoxing Julong Trading Co., Ltd.
Main products:Shirt,Jeans,Shorts
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Zhen Zheping
  • Company Name : Shaoxing Julong Trading Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-575-85336255
  • Fax : 86-575-85336259
  • Address : Zhejiang,Shaoxing,Room 602,Building No.9,KuaiGeYuan, Yuecheng District,Shaoxing City,Zhejiang,China
  • Country/Region : China

fashion girl's knit jeans with the belt

fashion girl's knit jeans with the belt
Product Detailed
fashion girl's knit jeans with the belt 1.the fabric is knit denim and comfortable 2.have the fancy belt . 3.MOQ:500pcs

fashion girl's knit jeans with the belt

Fabric:98%cotton+2%spandex/stretch

250g  weight

Cross ring or slub

size:25 26 27 28 29 30 and you can choose the spec.

 washing:enzyme wash+blast+whisker

  

Detail:have the fancy belt and the hem is elastic. 

Fitting:skinny fit,straight leg,bloot cut,flares,short,capri;

  

Washing:

1)Garment wash, enzyme wash,stone wash,bleach wash,snow wash,

chemical wash,destroy wash;

2)Effect:wrisker,hpp,sandblast,hand brush,hand-needle,bake,grinding

3)Color:light blue, blue, dark blue, black,old dying colors;

  

Trims:

Button:buttons and rivets with diamond,colorful paint,

Zipper:brass/copper/gun/anti-brass/anti-copper/pewter;

Label:main label,carelabel,washing label.size label.flag label,metal label;

Hangtag

  

Packing:

 one piece in one polybag or packed as per your requirment;

  

Leading time:

30-45 days after samples are completely approved and all details

 are absolutely confirmed

 Payment:T/T or L/C

T/T:30%deposite upon approval of pp sample,remaining 70% before shipment

L/C:Irrevocable L/C at sight

The current exchange rate is depend on 1 USD=6.0RMB

production procedure

paper pattern>cutting>sewing>testing>washing>finishing>cut the line>inspection>packing>delivering

Remark:

---welcome to your design;

---We boast patten technicians with 8years experience;

---We have our owm sampling department;

---We can help you to develop photo samples/sale sample/Ppsamples etc;

---Our main oversea markets are Europe,America,Russia etc

---Large quantity enjoy large discount;

---We have our own brand:IN

---Welcome to OEM/OBM/ODM business

fashion girl's knit jeans with the belt



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.