Shaoxing Julong Trading Co., Ltd.
Main products:Shirt,Jeans,Shorts
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Zhen Zheping
  • Company Name : Shaoxing Julong Trading Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-575-85336255
  • Fax : 86-575-85336259
  • Address : Zhejiang,Shaoxing,Room 602,Building No.9,KuaiGeYuan, Yuecheng District,Shaoxing City,Zhejiang,China
  • Country/Region : China

Maxi dress with Unique Design

Maxi dress with Unique Design
Product Detailed
Maxidress with Unique Design 1.Fabric is chiffon, 2.Top style and fancy 3.MOQ:1000pcs 4.Have a Multicoloured woven belt

Maxi dress with Unique Design

 

Fabric:100%polyest

110g  weight

size:25 26 27 28 29 30 and you can choose the spec.

  

Detail:have thecolorful woen belt . 

  

Washing:

Color:light blue, blue, dark blue, black,old dying colors;

  

  

Packing:

 one piece in one polybag or packed as per your requirment;

 

  

Leading time:

30-45 days after samples are completely approved and all details

 are absolutely confirmed

 

 Payment:T/T or L/C

T/T:30%deposite upon approval of pp sample,remaining 70% before shipment

L/C:Irrevocable L/C at sight

The current exchange rate is depend on 1 USD=6.29RMB

 

 

production procedure

paper pattern>cutting>sewing>testing>washing>finishing>cut the line>inspection>packing>delivering

 

 

Remark:

---welcome to your design;

---We boast patten technicians with 8years experience;

---We have our owm sampling department;

---We can help you to develop photo samples/sale sample/Ppsamples etc;

---Our main oversea markets are Europe,America,Russia etc

---Large quantity enjoy large discount;

---We have our own brand:IN

---Welcome to OEM/OBM/ODM business

Maxi dress with Unique Design



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.