Shaoxing Julong Trading Co., Ltd.
Main products:Shirt,Jeans,Shorts
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Zhen Zheping
  • Company Name : Shaoxing Julong Trading Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-575-85336255
  • Fax : 86-575-85336259
  • Address : Zhejiang,Shaoxing,Room 602,Building No.9,KuaiGeYuan, Yuecheng District,Shaoxing City,Zhejiang,China
  • Country/Region : China

Casual Dresses
Newest ladies chiffon dress

Newest ladies chiffon dress

Newest ladies chiffon dress --100%cotton --MOQ:1000PCS --Payment:T/T:30%deposite upon approval of pp sample Newest ladies chiffon dress Washing:1)Garment wash, enzyme wash,stone wash,bleach wash,snow wash,chemical wash,destroy wash;2)Effect:wrisker,hpp,sandblast,hand...
2012 fashion design dresses ladies long dresses

2012 fashion design dresses ladies long dresses

2012 fashion design dresses ladies long dresses 1.High quality,favorable price 2.Top fashion design 3.OEM,mix order welcome 1. Detailed Specifications  A. Design Silk Dress For Wholesale Wholesale...
2012 chiffon dresses

2012 chiffon dresses

Fashionable ladies chiffon dress 100%polyester in the buttom have the lace Fashionable ladies chiffon dress  Payment:T/T or L/CT/T:30%deposite upon approval of pp sample,remaining 70% before shipmentL/C:Irrevocable L/C at sightThe current exchange rate is depend on 1...
fashion knit patchword ladies knit dress

fashion knit patchword ladies knit dress

fashion knit patchword ladies knit dress 1.97%cotton 3%spandex 2.MQT:300pcs 3.can produce based customer's design fashion knit patchword ladies knit dress  Fabric:98%cotton+2%spandex/stretch     Washing:1)Garment wash, enzyme wash,stone...
Maxi dress with Unique Design

Maxi dress with Unique Design

Maxidress with Unique Design 1.Fabric is chiffon, 2.Top style and fancy 3.MOQ:1000pcs 4.Have a Multicoloured woven belt Maxi dress with Unique Design Fabric:100%polyest110g  weightsize:25 26 27 28 29 30 and you can choose the spec.  Detail:have...
2012 Fashion ladys silm chiffon dress

2012 Fashion ladys silm chiffon dress

2012 lady's flower dress 1.fabric is comfortbale chiffon 2. Fast Delivery; Good Quality 3. Top material 2012 lady's flower chiffon dress  1. Size and color can be changed as  customer's requirement.2. We can product any fabric and accessory based on...
2012 sexy Ladys unique design chiffon lacerna dress

2012 sexy Ladys unique design chiffon lacerna dress

Ladys chiffon lacerna dress 1.100%polyester chiffon 2.Have wonderful Design and fancy 3.any design,color for you choose Ladys unique design chiffon lacerna dress  Fabric:100%polyester size:XS S M L XL and you can choose the spec.THIS STYLE IS SIMILAR THE FAMOUSE...
2012 Lady's Summer Stripe Chiffon Dress

2012 Lady's Summer Stripe Chiffon Dress

Lady'stripe summer chiffon dress 1.fantasy and comfortable fabric, chiffon 2.print:placement print 3.optional size and color 2012 Lady's summer stripe chiffon dress    Composition: 100% polyster chiffonSize:XXS/XS/S/M/L/XL /XXL(the size just according...


Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.